Re: "no buffer space available" on Win2K

BTW Google is your friend, did some googling, and seems like others
have found this.. :-)

"You can increase buffer by setsockopt with SO_SNDBUF/SO_RCVBUF , but
if you close gracefully you shouldn't have such problem so check your
code."

Saw some comment about not enough memory.. So maybe it isn't the
VPN's.. Drats, we can't always blame it :-)

        /Andy

--
 Don't walk in front of me, I might be unable to follow you. Don't
 walk after me, I might be unable to lead you. Just walk by my side