Re: "no buffer space available" on Win2K

> Karl,
>
> Right, but has the VPN software *ever* been installed on your Windows
> machine at work?

No, as I am the one who installed everything except for the SMS and
the Terminal Services client. However, I cannot exclude with 100%
certainty that my TCP/IP implementation is still virgin, since
I have installed/uninstalled quite a number of software components.
OTH, I do not log in as Administrator, as a rule, so it is not *that*
easy for me to mess it up.

> Can you try another Windows machine at work and see if it gets the same
> problem?  Such a test would help to uncover anything specific to your
> general computer configuration at work (such as some sort of software
> installed on all of them, etc.).

I was thinking of that myself - just have to find a willing
developer colleague or a free machine. I do have the option
to use one of the Exceed licenses we have, but I thought I try
it with OpenSource first, as I am involved with it myself.

> As for help --- They would at least want you to be running debug
> versions of some Cygwin components.  Ideally you would do some tracking
> down to try to figure out an exact sequence of events that reproduces
> the problem in a short amount of time.

Sounds reasonable - mostly a matter of finding the time.

Karl