Re: PATCH: -multiwindow with root window hidden...

Actually, I believe Jerry is right.  Had I been aware of this command I
could have compared my local copy against the repository and sent the report
in my email (no need for another copy on my end to pass to e.g., windiff).
Unfortunately, I am still a newbie to CVS and things like this often go
unnoticed by newbies (that's right, all I had read was the howto for getting
the source.)

Thanks for the tip Jerry.

3EB03F9E.1030602@msu.edu">news:3EB03F9E.1030602@msu.edu...