Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 82

Brian,

Hmm... the dialog box should be displayed any time the depth changes. I would have thought that DirectX apps running in fullscreen wouldn't cause the WM_DISPLAYCHANGE message to be sent if they change the display depth. I wonder if they change it then change it right back, otherwise the dialog box should still be waiting for you if you hit the Windows key (or some other key combo) to switch the focus back to your Windows desktop. Have you tried that before? Let me know if you do and you are able to see the dialog box.

Harold

Brian E. Gallew wrote:
Harold L Hunt II wrote:

3) Add the X icon to the Depth Change dialog box. Has anyone ever
seen this dialog box? I added it months ago and have never heard from
anyone that it works or doesn't work. In either case it now has an icon. (Harold L Hunt II)

I've seen this dialog *briefly* when starting up Master of Orion III while X was running. The problems was that the dialog always vanishid before I could do anything about it. Hrm, I've also seen it when starting up Diablo II, now that I think about it.