Re: Wish list, Poll & Form

Harold,

Frankly, so did Corinna's poll... ;-)
You are correct in that a pure anonymous poll will do no good.  But a poll
that lets people explain their votes in an attached forum (which is what I
think Biju is suggesting) would.  This is where the design discussion
would happen.  In fact, a more interesting type of poll (and no, I'm not
volunteering to set it up :-D) would be where the voters have an option of
adding extra choices to the initial list.  If nothing else, it would be a
cool social experiment.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II