Re: cvs and XFree86 (Was Re: PATCH: -multiwindow with root windowhidden...)

Alan Hourihane wrote:

> We do. Goto http://xoncygwin.sourceforge.net.
>
> The CVS is there, and I've used it to write the NativeGDI code.

The files in xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin are all from the initial import.
No, that's just the MAIN and HEAD branch. Which of the branches is the
most recent?

> So, to encourage more development there, I suggest adding Kensuke
> to the CVS committers at the very least.

I'd like to see current development in this cvs too. It's quite difficult
to keep my own changes when importing the test release tarballs from Harold.

bye
    ago

NP: VNV Nation - Electronaut
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723