Re: Clarification of 8 bit color mapping problem

I have some more information regarding my color problem.
One of my X application gave the following error in XWin.exe

Visual type immutable, using default colormap

What does it mean when you get "Visual type immutable". How do I fix it?

Thank you
Anthony

--
Anthony Lee
Energex

This email message (including any file attachments transmitted with it)
confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorised
review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email
(including any attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by
return email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Any confidential or legal professional privilege is not waived
or lost by any mistaken delivery of the email.
ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email
which is sent by an employee which is of a personal nature.