Re: question about multiwindow mode and application icons

Stay tuned... I am in the process of posting a test release. In fact, the files are really already up if you want to them and start looking:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-Test84-to-Test85.diff (22 KiB)

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-20030517-1320.tar.bz2 (110 KiB)

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test85.exe.bz2 (1206 KiB)

Harold