RE: Multiwindows problem

>This does seem to behave as though XWin is getting confused in its keyboard
>handling and thinks that CTRL+D is still down.  I've noticed similar
>behavior with the enter key in conjunction with focus changes.

I've been able to generate this repeatedly with emacs until a multiwindow
cygwin xfree - when exiting, the CTRL-X,CTRL-C combination seems to stick;
that is, x thinks that CTRL-C is still down.  Actually hitting CTRL-C
in another window (an xterm, say) will clear the problem.  More difficult
to do with CTRL-D, though.

-Richard Campbell.