Re: Donations link on cygwin-xfree website is broken

Andreas,

The only link to the donations page that I see on http://xfree86.cygwin.com/ is in the News section and its text is below:

As you can see, there are no colons in that link at all.

You say this is on line 199, but the above is on line 330 of the index.html that is sent to the user.

Could you give an explicit URL to the page with the error and try to pin down the location of the link on the page for me?

Thanks,

Harold

Andreas Eibach wrote:
Hi,

just wanted to report the above.
I do not mean the link on the left navigation bar, but in the center.
Line 199 of index.html has two colons in the URL, that's screwing it up.

Take care,
Andreas