Re: Broken fvwm install?

Again, it works, but it is missing a bunch of stuff and it doesn't
install itself correctly.  The version on the cygwin package is way
behind the current version for other platforms, but if I can find the
proper icons file (which should have been included in the download or at
least as another download choice on the "setup" menu, no?), then things
would go much better.