Re: Broken fvwm install?

No, no... please understand... I am not complaining about anything... I
know what free software is all about.  I was just looking for a
reasonable window manager instead of twm.... if fvwm isn't it, then so be
it...  I don't have the time or patience to debug this package,
especially not for free at the moment...

Do I have to download anything more from the Cygwin setup to use the
Multiwindow mode, or just add the -multiwindow parameter to XWin.exe?

Also, what do I do about the line invoking the window manager in the
script file, be it twm or fvwm?