XWin Tool

Hello List,
after beein yelled at because of posting this at cygwin@cygwin.com, i am
mailing it to this list. :o)

I made this XWinTool because i used the startxwin.sh script
a lot to connect to serveral boxes in my Network. And its a pain in the ass
to type in the ips, resolutions, etc each time.
I was inspired by the way of VNC does it´s connections, and how fast and
easy that works to set a connection up!
I hope this tool will make some people´s live a little easier. ;)

Here is the Homepage:
http://xwintool.sourceforge.net/

and here a screenshot:
http://xwintool.sourceforge.net/screen_shot1.jpg