Re: XWin Tool

Hi!

I just threw a quick look at the page and saw the following text in
the FAQ I didn't really feel like good.. or.. (The faq is usually one
of the first docs I read)

"I get a error about a missing cygz.dll and/or cygwin1.dll 23.05.2003
If you get this error then you have to copy these two dlls from your
cygwin/bin/ diretory to cygwin/usr/X11R6/bin/. "

I think I would recommend making sure cygwin/bin is in the path,
instead of moving/copying the binaries. Maybe you can do it from
xwintool, or globally.

Ahh well, meanwhile, great idea, a small nice tool making it easy to
connect to the machines around!

BTW On the screenshot
http://xwintool.sourceforge.net/screen_shot1.jpg, the Xwin-window down
left, there is a "," in the IP-number, where I think it should be a "."

          /Andy

--
 The eye of the linker rests on the libs!