Pushing my luck

Hi,

More testing on Test86:-

On opening a remote mozilla (pushing my luck..why am I doing such silly
things!)

Get the following trace (after a nice easy xeyes!)

GetWindowName
GetWindowName - XA_STRING xeyes
winMultiWindowWMErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow
winMultiWindowWMErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow
winMultiWindowWMErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow
winMultiWindowWMErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow
winMultiWindowWMErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow
GetWindowName
GetWindowName - XA_STRING Mozilla
GetWindowName
GetWindowName - XA_STRING Cygwin Information and Installation - Mozilla
GetWindowName
GetWindowName - XA_STRING mozilla-bin
GetWindowName
GetWindowName - XA_STRING mozilla-bin

I'm getting the 'bin's' when I click on Mozilla Menus.

The BadWindows look suspicious?

I'll go and trace this one through the code..(I'm struggling to find any
more bugs, and testing is boring!)

Colin