RE: Custom icons per window class/name patch

Harold

> But wouldn't he have to have the SHM-enabled XWin.exe installed from the
> KDE3-Cygwin port?  Wouldn't that kind of negate the possibility of
> testing his code, unless he recompiles with SHM and installs cygipc (or
> whatever it is called these days)?

XSHM is used for pixmap caching, in my exprerience qt/kde works without this
support, but will be slower.

BTW: I have read a thread in the cygwin list regarding to distribute cygipc with
cygwin. If this would happen, does this mean, that the official cygwin xfree
release will support XSHM at some time in the future ? (This would make the
non-standard xfree on kde-cygwin obsolate)

Ralf

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/kde-cygwin/qt-3.0.4-b1.tar.bz2?download