Few minor issues

I dont know whether others noticed these.

1)
After we start XWin.exe the mouse pointer will automatically move to center of screen.
This is OK for normal mode, -nodecoration and -fullscreen.
But I think its not needed in -multiwindow and -rootless modes.

2)
On -multiwindow mode if we press Alt-F4 on any of the X application screen
it will popup "Exit Dialog Box" for XWin.exe.

3)
On normal mode if click "close (X)" button on title bar, or "close" on sysmenu
It close XWin.exe with out showing "Exit Dialog Box"

Can we centralize the "Exit Dialog Box" using DS_CENTER flag for STYLE attribute?

To hide from taskbar we may be able to use WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW flag for EXSTYLE attribute.
I am attaching an example for this.

Cheers
Biju

----- notontaskbar.rc  begin ----------

#include "resource.h"
#include <windows.h>

IDD_MAIN DIALOG DISCARDABLE  0, 0, 250, 156
STYLE  DS_CENTER | WS_SIZEBOX | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU
EXSTYLE WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW
FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
BEGIN
    DEFPUSHBUTTON   "&OK",IDOK,174,18,50,14
    PUSHBUTTON      "&Cancel",IDCANCEL,174,35,50,14
END

----- notontaskbar.rc end ----------