Re: Icons [in Server Test 87]

Howdy Lev, Colin,
At 09:16 AM 5/30/2003 +0100, you wrote:
This one crept passed quality control :).
I can confirm your problem at 32 bit colour with xclock etc.
OK at 24 bit and 16 bit (1280x1024) on my machine.
Out with the magnifying glass again!

Colin, you ran a 32bpp test and attached a screen capture, no? I cannot reproduce anything like what you two are seeing, I run at 32bpp all the time.

It could be something to do with the device driver/HW involved
as I only have access to my GF2GTS and my 4 screens of Voodoo 3000.
What GFX cards are you folks running?  You might have to do some
debugging on your own HW to narrow this down...

-Earle F. Philhower, III earle@ziplabel.com cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel http://www.cdrlabel.com