Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 88

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Biju,

Biju G C wrote:

--- Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> wrote:

Colin,

Colin Harrison wrote:

Hi,

All works for me, and yes the icons are now faultless.
To qualify, I only tested 16/24/32 bit 1280x1024 on my ATI Rage Pro +
Pentium III on XP Pro SP1!
Exit and Cancel could have 'hot keys' x and C respectively.

Not sure about that. You mean Alt+X and Alt+C or did you want x and c to be the hot keys?

PUSHBUTTON "E&xit", IDOK, DEFPUSHBUTTON "&Cancel", IDCANCEL,

will automaticaly make "x" and "c" hotkeys in a dialog box without a text input.

(PS: Alt+X and Alt+C will also works)

I knew that the & would make them Alt+ hotkeys, but I didn't know that it would make them hotkeys all by themselves. Now a problem that I am seeing is that the hotkeys are not underlined. What incantation is required to make the x and the C underlined?

Brilliant... this is actually a new feature to "simplify the user interface". The access keys are not underlined until you initiate a keyboard activity, such as pressing Alt. Then the keys are underlined. Very interesting.