Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 88

Howdy...
At 12:03 AM 6/1/2003 -0400, you wrote:
  PUSHBUTTON "E&xit", IDOK,     DEFPUSHBUTTON "&Cancel", IDCANCEL,
I knew that the & would make them Alt+ hotkeys, but I didn't know that it would make them hotkeys all by themselves. Now a problem that I am seeing is that the hotkeys are not underlined. What incantation is required to make the x and the C underlined?
Brilliant... this is actually a new feature to "simplify the user interface". The access keys are not underlined until you initiate a keyboard activity, such as pressing Alt. Then the keys are underlined. Very interesting.

Welcome to the Windows XP user experience. There's an option in the Display Propertys->Effects to turn this on and off, IIRC.

-Earle F. Philhower, III earle@ziplabel.com cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel http://www.cdrlabel.com