Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 89

Hi,

Looks good to me.
Unfortunately I can only test on WinXP and Win2003, I hope someone checks on
95/98/ME.

Are we still going to try to get rid of the mouse polling timer?

I must admit xeyes is a bit sluggish, for me, when the pointer is out of
area, but this isn't a 'show stopper'!

Harold's message hook link via www.codeproject.com opened a whole new
ballgame to me, especially as I just got the new version of Studio .NET, for
my sins (it's nice to peer over the fence to see what the neighbours are up
to!)

Colin