Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 89

Colin,

Is that VS.NET 2002 or 2003?

Stay tuned, I will be posting the source for a project that translates keystrokes into morse code. It uses hooking and shows how to properly do it.

The source will be Visual Studio only, but that shouldn't matter since it isn't related to Cygwin :)

Harold

Colin Harrison wrote:

Hi,

Looks good to me.
Unfortunately I can only test on WinXP and Win2003, I hope someone checks on
95/98/ME.

Are we still going to try to get rid of the mouse polling timer?

I must admit xeyes is a bit sluggish, for me, when the pointer is out of
area, but this isn't a 'show stopper'!

Harold's message hook link via www.codeproject.com opened a whole new
ballgame to me, especially as I just got the new version of Studio .NET, for
my sins (it's nice to peer over the fence to see what the neighbours are up
to!)

Colin