Code reorganization heads up

All developers,

I am pulling code out of winmultiwindowwindow.c and putting it into separate files that deal with more specific tasks. This single file has grown to over 50 KiB, so it is time to break it apart to make it more manageable. This should have been done some time ago, but, well, it wasn't.

Please try to hold off on any big patches until after tonight when I release a new test version.