Re: Multiwindow request

How about putting an xterm shortcut in your start menu (or wherever you launch you windows apps from)?

jeremy

Peter Colovas wrote:
I think the multi-window mode of xfree is great work. Since the addition of the changeable window title it has been everything I need. I have a feature request. I don't know how difficult it would be, but it would be great if the right click menu in the trayy had the option to open an new xterm window. I sometimes close my only local window, and I hate to have to shut everything else donw just to get a new one.
Thanks for all the great work.