Re: taskbar and system tray menus

Hi-Jack,

It's fairly easy to do this (multiwindow)

I assume you want the 'Close' at the bottom instead of the 'Always On Top'
in the sys menus (right click on app. title or task bar) (i.e. the two menu
items transposed)?
and 'Exit' at the bottom below 'Show Root Window' in the tray (right click
on tray X icon )(again transposed)?

If others agree... I'll try this after Harold's reorg.

Coding Note: requires a minor change to XWin.rc and a function call change
in winmultiwindowwindow.c.(AppendMenu to InsertMenu or InsertMenuItem with a
bit of jiggery pokery)

I agree it would be more 'normal' to have close/exits at the bottom of menu
items (why be weird, it's almost a standard in Windows, until MS re-style
and blow us all away!)

Colin