Re: Multiwindow request

I don't think a client chooser would be needed. Each display/screen registers its own notification tray icon and the functionality of 'launch xterm' could only be to launch an xterm that is running on the local machine and connected to the local display. It would have to be disabled for XDMCP sessions.

Harold

Colin Harrison wrote:

Hi,

It's a bit of a clienty thing.
I've got up to 5 remote linux machines + a local cygwin XFree86 which I
display via XWin multi.
The design would need to incorp. some kind of client chooser.

You can always launch a new xterm from a Cygwin shell.

Colin