Re: taskbar and system tray menus

Jack,

Let me rephrase this:

1) Move 'Always On Top' to the top of the system menu, instead of putting it at the bottom.

2) Move 'Exit' from the top of the notification tray icon menu to the bottom.

Those sound doable and they both sound like standards that other Windows apps follows. I think they should be done.

Harold

Jack Tanner wrote:

I know this is really, really nitpicky, and inconsequential in comparison with the great work recently done on Xfree (thank you folks enormously!), but still: can the context menu for all X clients be re-ordered such that the Exit option is bottom-most? (For example, see the context menus for any application not in the system tray.)

On a related note, can the context menu for the system tray icon be re-ordered the same way?

My motivation for this request is that I'm simply very used to closing applications by right-clicking and picking the last option on the list, which is where my mouse pointer already happens to be.

-JT