Multiwindow mode problem with Mozilla/Phoenix on Solaris

Hi developers,

I am running XFree 86 for Cygwin (4.2.0 - 37) on Windows 2000. I am having
problem with Mozilla 1.4 beta running on Sparc Solaris 2.6 and displayed in
my XFree 86 running in multi-window mode. Mozilla starts fine. However,
whenever I click in the address bar to enter a new URL, Mozilla aborts with
the following error when I click in the address bar.

mozilla> ./mozilla
X Error of failed request:  BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  17 (X_GetAtomName)
  Atom id in failed request:  0xc0000000
  Serial number of failed request:  2467

Mozilla running from Linux/x86 doesn't show the same problem and works
perfectly. Any clue what's wrong with Mozilla on Sparc Solaris?

Thanks.

Rob