Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 91

Howdy,
At 09:32 PM 6/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:
I didn't commit that because I was not convinced that it was entirely proper. I also forgot about it :)
I would really like to implement hooks instead of adding more and more timers (it was a timer, correct?).

It wasn't a new timer, it was just doing one more thing in the one that's already there (the present timer feeds fake mouse moves, the change just added in fake mouse ups in the same timer).

-Earle F. Philhower, III earle@ziplabel.com cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel http://www.cdrlabel.com