Re: Code reorganization heads up

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

I really don't know much about administering CVS... and I kinda don't have time to learn right now. However, if someone else is willing to set it up, I would be more than happy to start using it. I would want the xoncygwin CVS default branch updated to 4.3.0 and I would want the latest test release checked into hw/xwin... then I would be good to go.

Any volunteers?

*meld* I'd take this part.

Beware... I haven't tried to build the 4.3.0 branch on Cygwin, nor have I tried to cross compile it. I have no idea if it still works :(

Cross compiling still works (at least until 3-4 weeks ago). And native should also work. The was a question on the list about the dll renaming. So I guess Benjamin(?) also compiled from cvs.

bye
ago
NP: grauzone.03-05-26

Just wanting to clarify, what is the difference between the xfree86 cvs and the xoncygwin cvs at sourceforge? (http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/prog-obtaining-source.html mentions using anoncvs.xfree86.org)
Which contains the latest code?

Thanks
David