Re: Code reorganization heads up

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, David Fraser wrote:

> Just wanting to clarify, what is the difference between the xfree86 cvs
> and the xoncygwin cvs at sourceforge?
> (http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/prog-obtaining-source.html mentions
> using anoncvs.xfree86.org)
> Which contains the latest code?

the cvs on xfree86.org contains the sources for the XFree86 Project. But
the developers of Cygwin/XFree have no write access to this repository.
So we always have to sen patches to Alan Hourihane which can apply these.
Since this is very complicated and does not give us all advantages we
have another repository at sourceforge where the developers can commit
changes. These will later be merged into the xfree86 cvs.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de