RE: OT - Terminal embedded in desktop

Umm, Jean-Claude, most likely I'm missing something, but shouldn't you be
able to create one yourself rather easily by taking the code for a stock
xterm (the simpler - the better), removing the call that creates the
window, and using root drawing calls instead of window drawing calls?  I
know it won't be *that* simple, but as a general direction, does the above
look feasible?
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/