Re: ooh, ooh! more nitpicking

Hi-Jack,

All the local MS applications should have a big yellow 'M' in their icon
foregrounds.
remote Macs should have a big red 'X' (OS X only!)), Suns a big 'S', HP's a
big 'P' etc.
I'm sure they will all oblige and change their icons, after all X came first
(or did it?).
Post it to their help desks (beware, some charge just to ask a question),
they love to change things willy-nilly.
Tell them it's in the good cause of 'disambiguation' of remote/local systems
via a heterogeneous server.

If I can get I copy of the source code I will hack it for them for free,
please advise on CVS/pass.

Colin