Re: Multiwindow mode problem with Mozilla/Phoenix on Solaris

Benny,

Okay, I will release this debug version as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks for testing,

Harold

Benjamin Riefenstahl wrote:

Hi Harold,

Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> writes:

There is a temporary release of XWin.exe available that watches our
for more NULL pointer dereferences.  Please try it out and report
your results:

That's the way I like it, JIT-fixes ;-)

I had started to get crashes with the new Emacs I built today, when I
was browsing through the menus.  I think all the new tooltips that
Emacs has in this version were the problem.  The debug XWin.exe seems
to fix that.

so long, benny