RE: Problem with releases since -37

I am usually not this slow.  I do know what a snapshot means and that it is
not a release and can read when you ask me to change a dll and not the XWin
executable.  For some reason, I did not process things correctly in the last
couple of days.  My apologies.

I did some more testing based on your suggestions.  I first tried the
XWin-Test91-DEBUG version of the server with the released version of the
dll.  That failed as before and gave me a new stackdump.  I then put in
cygwin1-20030602.dll as /bin/cygwin1.dll.  I restarted windows to make sure
that the correct dll was used.  I ran with the XWin-Test91-DEBUG version of
the server again and it gave me Microsoft's "do you want to report this" box
again, but did not produce a stack dump.  I tried the 042 version again, and
got the same results ("do you want to report this" and no stackdump).
Putting the last working version (037) back in with the new dll works fine.

Anyone have any other ideas that I can try?

Thanks again for the help so far.

- Andy