Re: Build from Sourceforge Xoncygwin

Hi,

In order to get a XWin to build I needed X libraries,
as I hadn't installed the old XFree86 ones from cygwin, I hit my problem.

Chicken and egg SNAFU, since we are moving to 4.3, I wanted to build/test
with new libs!

Although many of the config/cf files are older than on the xfree86.org xc
tree (previously used to build the Test91 sources etc) this wasn't a
problem, but gave me the clue!

The quick fix for me was to change the config/cf/host.def file from

#define BuildServersOnly YES
#define BuildXprint NO
#define XprtServer NO
#define XnestServer NO
#define XVirtualFramebufferServer NO

#define BuildClients NO
#define BuildXprint NO
#define XprtServer NO
#define XnestServer NO
#define XVirtualFramebufferServer NO
#define BuildFonts NO
#define BuildFontServer NO
#define BuildDocs NO

I knew something obvious was going on!

As I use my own font server this will be sufficient to give me test XWin's
against 4.3 libs.

Colin