Re: Build from Sourceforge Xoncygwin

Just to chime in here, I did a cvs co on the tree last night (not
a thing to be undertaken lightly through a 56K modem, believe me) and
make World and didn't seem to have any problems with missing
libraries.

I previously had done a "make World; make install" of the complete
xfree86 tree, though, so I'm sure some libraries were used from the
/usr/X11R6/lib tree and not the xc/* tree.  Requiring a previous X
install before compiling the XWin.exe isn't too big a thing to ask
IMHO.
--
-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com