Re: Build from Sourceforge Xoncygwin

Earle F. Philhower, III wrote:

> I previously had done a "make World; make install" of the complete
> xfree86 tree, though, so I'm sure some libraries were used from the
> /usr/X11R6/lib tree and not the xc/* tree.  Requiring a previous X
> install before compiling the XWin.exe isn't too big a thing to ask
> IMHO.

BuildServersOnly does imply that no libraries are built. For Xnest there
is a special rule that libX11 is build too. I'll also add the exception
for Xwin. For Xext it will be similar.

I currently have some problems with crosscompiling and BuildServersOnly
as BuildServersOnly implies a UseInstalled (because no libs are built)
and the rules always add -L/usr/X11R6/lib and -I/usr/X11R6/include
which is very wrong.

NP: Wumpscut - Krieg
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723