Packaging questions.

While in the process of making a new package for fvwm v2.4.16

http://joakim.erdfelt.net/cygwin/fvwm/fvwm-2.4.16-2.tar.bz2
http://joakim.erdfelt.net/cygwin/fvwm/fvwm-2.4.16-2-src.tar.bz2
http://joakim.erdfelt.net/cygwin/fvwm/setup.hint

I discovered that the sample fvwm2rc file expects directories
and xpm files which do not exist in cygwin.

Would it be appropriate to include those directories and xpm's
in the fvwm tarball?  or would should I modify the sample fvwm2rc
to be more cygwin appropriate.

I don't know if that is appropriate, since i feel that the package
for fvwm should be a faithful to the original package as possible.

Should a fvwm-cygwin add-on be created that supplements fvwm?
But then we enter into a time where we maintain a pixmap/icon
directory.  If we are doing that, shouldn't we consider a standalone
XFree-icons like package where all icon/xpms are added for the various
packages that exist in cygwin now?  (btw, if this sounds like a good
idea, i would be willing to be maintainer.)

I feel a seperate package would be most appropriate, as it allows
for maximum options, with least duplication.

/* joakim */