Alternate window manager

I have been using Cywin X-Windows for a year or so now and I am very pleased
with it.  Thank you for making it available.

I would like to use X-windows that behave more like other unix platforms, e.g.
can be resized by dragging the mouse on any edge or corner, also click on the
top right hand corner to get full screen window.  Is this possible with Cygwin
Xfree86?  If so is there an application note or documentation to explain how
to do this?

Regards,
Anthony Watts