Re: how to get 'make' to run

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 10:47:02AM -0700, Christoph Rasche wrote:
>I installed cygwin using just the default options. The 'devel' package is
>supposed to be downloaded as default.

The 'devel' package does not get downloaded by default.  See the main cygwin
web page for details.

Btw, this has nothing to do with XFree86 for Cygwin.  I'm redirecting this to
the main cygwin mailing list but could you tell us where we have words which
caused you to think this was the correct place for this type of question?  I'd
seriously like to rectify this problem since we've seen a few people make
similar mistakes recently.

Thanks.