Re: Multiple XWIN on the desktop

Ok, I understand. we must set manually the display number because we need to
set manually the DISPLAY variable to start application...

But, it is impossible to lock XWin if the display number is already used ?
I think that is an interesting feature when two or more Windows Users want
to start XWin on same time...

--
Philippe Bastiani