Re: Xterm doesn't work on second display in dual head system

Howdy

>Subject: Re: Xterm doesn't work on second display in dual head system
>It's on the right, actually. Maybe I should add that the
>second display has a different geometry from the first (1st:
>1920x1200, 2nd:1280x1024) and I use the Matrox feature that
>displays the taskbar only on the primary monitor. This also
>means that if you maximize a window in either display it only
>uses that display instead of stretching over both displays. I
>guess this has got something to do with the problem, but
>since I don't know how this works internally I can't tell.

You should still try the "test" release anyway, but one other thing:
Are you using the proper flags?  For multiwindow and multimonitors
you need both options or only the screen 1 will be supported:
"XWin.exe -multiwindow -multiplemonitors"
--
-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com