Re: Memory access error XWin -multiwindow

 --- Biju G C <bijumaillist@yahoo.com> a écrit : > I dont know whether
this error is same as some faced by others.

> I am getting following memory access error message
> err_redhat3.png, err_redhat4.png dialogs on vc++ debugger for the
> same error
Did you check about multiple cygwin1.dll in your system ? The
err_redhat3.png is a common case fot that.
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC50

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.