Re: Mozilla vis-à-vis Cygwin

Howdy Michael,

At 11:24 AM 6/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Anyway.. I guess what I expected from my May 10th "FYI" was at least
a private email or two from people who would be interested on working
such a project. From now on I will try to be more clear.

Like Ken Thompson said, that's just they way open source has always worked. If it's important to you, then why not start hacking away at it instead of waiting for others? Once you start posting patches and bug reports to the Mozilla team's website or here if it's cygwin xfree86 related, I'm sure you'll get more input and support.

-Earle F. Philhower, III earle@ziplabel.com cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel http://www.cdrlabel.com