ddd: function keys don't work

Hello,

my special problem with ddd under cygwin-xfree is that only the function
keys don't work. I found out about the XKeysymDB and XErrorDB environment
variables, which are set properly on my system. Every other key seems to
work with ddd, only the (important) function keys won't do anything. I
don't get any error messages while ddd is running and I don't "Suppress X
Warnings".

The archives seem to mention only the problem that _no_ key is working, so
I seem to have a different problem.

BTW: How do I subscribe to this mailinglist ? I found nothing about it in
the web pages...

Many thanks in advance,

Markus Grunwald
Development

PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Straße 19 - 21
85737 Ismaning
http://www.pruftechnik.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
postmaster@pruftechnik.com
PRUFTECHNIK cannot guarantee that any files attached to this e-mail are
free from viruses or any other program code that may be harmful to your
computer, and, as such, is not liable for any damage that may be caused as
a result. PRUFTECHNIK reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.