Re: US-Intl keymap

 --- Alexander Gottwald
<alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de> schrieb:
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Stefan Heinzmann wrote:
[...]
> Thats beyond my knowledge. This is a topic for the real
> xfree86
> mailing list:

Done.

I attached a revised version of my new keymap file with some
new comments and a changed name: us_intl_win

I think this could serve as a basis for submission to the
xfree project, unless there are some changes that result from
the niggles I mentioned.

Cheers
Stefan

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de