Re: rdesktop.exe session on an X-terminal?

I've had a thought about launching rdesktop from the windows term serv box.

Xwinx(.sourceforge.net) had an app the accepted xdm requests and launched xwinx, I think it only handled one connection at a time but I'd of thought it would be quite simple to modify it to launch rdesktop, and listen for multiple connections.

You don't need to worry about authentication because the term serv login will handle that, it can just run as an unprivilidged user.

Its in the 0.03 src.

jeb