Re: two monitors

Try the -multiplemonitors switch to XWin.exe -- the user's guide's often a
bit out of date for newer options, check in /usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.bat
or startxwin.sh for the current set. Those scripts are the usual
recommended way to start the server anyway, rather than running it
manually.

(FAQ maintainers -- worth mentioning in section 3.2 of the FAQ that the
script comments are more up to date than the manual?)

BTW your email address is in pretty poor taste...

Andrew.