Re: xwinclip/-clipboard - Development on no selection stealing version

Can you post the result of a 'cvs log <file>' on any file, please?

You may want to trim all the revision notes - the goodness we want is at the
top of the output.

Dan

---

No luck I'm afraid. It's not XFIXES. I couldn't see anything in the log
either.
Does anyone have a copy of the code they could send me?

JS.

This implies the branch tag 'XFIXES_BRANCH' doesn't exist.

Maybe, try:

$ cvs checkout -r XFIXES xc

If that fails, just checkout as normal (ie drop the -r <tag>), and do a 'cvs
log' on the file to examine what tags are available to checkout the code on.

Hope this helps!

PS When will the next test release become available, with those SEGV fixes?
I get a SEGV when copying > ~100 lines of text from a gnome-terminal onto
the
clipboard, with the -clipboard feature enabled. I posted the backtrace some
time ago (4 weeks?).

Many thanks!
  Dan

---

Thanks Alex,

I tried that but got an error. Do you get this?

--
Daniel J Blueman